Translate

01 February 2014

My inventory

Every girl that takes care of her nails has (or should have) a good supply of everything needed for latest designs. At least, you have to have some of your favorite nail polish colors and some extra brushes. It's easy to do something with your nails when you have variety of choices. If you have one nail polish, there's not much you can do different today than yesterday.

If you're really into doing manicures (and maybe making a living out of it), you need to have, at least, this for starters... This is my personal collection and I'm already thinking about buying some more. I need gels, and sparkles,...

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that you should convince your mom to spend her whole salary on your hobby but buy one at the time. Baby steps. If you're more into it, and pretty serious about it, you'll eventually get everything you need.

P.S. I'm so sorry that pictures aren't all the same sizes and maybe you won't see everything clearly. If you need me to, I'll put every picture for them self and will describe exactly what I use.

My inventory. By Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment