Translate

28 April 2014

Black leggings

Leggings are probably one of the most popular fashion and clothing item these days. They are comfortable, easy to put on and will not hold you back on your way. You can combine them with almost anything. They're a lot like jeans in that way. Here are some of mine looks...
Hip, modern and casually elegant. There are few words here that maybe don't go together but it's the best way to describe this. Personally, one of my favorite looks today.
Leggings are today's topic so, for this outfit, I've chosen black leather ones. They can be really sophisticated if you combine them properly.
For the top, I've chosen black sequin tunic (long shirt) with golden details. It will cover all parts of your body that are not supposed to be seen even though you're wearing something that tight as leggings.
Big black leather bag will be the perfect accessory for this. It won't stand out much but will complete the look you were going for.
Black heels are a must-have item and they are suitable for every even remotely elegant look. You can go with leather heels too, but I decided to soften this look a bit so I've chosen suede. Also, you can see that I almost always put heels with straps. It just easier to walk in them.
If I were you, I wouldn't put on any jewelry. This shirt has all you need to sparkle. Maybe some small earrings would be just perfect.
As always, there's one outfit as the opposite to the first one. More for casual occasions and people who are always moving.
Again, black leggings. This time, they're not leather, but that's not really that important. Just be careful that you neutralize the glow from the leather if you choose it.
There's also a checkered blouse. Also tunic, for the same reasons. This item is really cute, more for rock style, playful and very practical cause you can wear it with your sleeves long or short. Belt will perfectly show your figure.
Black leather (or not) boots are very comfortable and great for moving in the town. They will also fulfill your "rock" style.
A hat is always a nice touch if you find the right one and if you know how to wear it. I put it here because my friend loves hats and hopefully she'll like the styling. I'm not that big fan of them, but I have to admit, they always catch my eye on the street. The safest way is to buy simple black one. You can't go wrong with it.
Two more looks just for you to choose from.
Hopefully, you'll find something you like here.
Something for everyone...
Be careful with how tight are your leggings and what is visible through them. That's why I suggest tunics!

One tip: Tight bottom - baggy/loose top, and the other way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment