Translate

25 February 2015

New M.A.C. product

Small intro: I wanted to change the name of the blog into "Royalty Beauty" since I started posting about nails, then I moved to clothes and now I'm going to include some make-up. Since I already changed it once, I'll leave it like this, but I'm telling you now that you'll be able to find more than just clothes here from now on.
Description: So, I bought my first fancy lipstick today. As you can see by the title, it's M.A.C.'s. I've been searching for so long to get a good red lipstick. I'm not into brands. That really means nothing to me, but I did want a lipstick which I wouldn't eat or drink in the first few minutes of wearing it. That's why I dug a bit deeper into my wallet and I pulled out around $22 (it's a bit more expensive in my country than anywhere else). I googled M.A.C. and their products. I also googled Rihanna because she's always wearing a great lipstick. Only later did I found out that she is wearing M.A.C. most of the times and she actually designed one. It's called Riri Woo. It's basically the same as their Ruby Woo (the link is opening at the wrong one, so just pick Ruby Woo in the white window). I just wanted to see what brand she is using and what is that perfect red color. And I found out. It's Ruby Woo, of course. And I immediately fell in love with it. Went out there looking out for it, and I found it. I can say I'm the proud owner of the M.A.C.'s perfect red matte lipstick.
Impression and conclusion: This lipstick stayed perfect the whole day. In meantime, I ate, drank, talked... I would seriously recommend this one to whoever is looking for a good, long lasting red lipstick. However, it's pretty hard to put it on. You'll most probably need a brush and a pencil in the same color, but you be the judge of it.
P.S. Since I'm not that good at taking pictures, I'll just put a bunch of them from the Internet. And I recommend you reading all of my links above because I inserted an article too, and more pictures.
Here's my collage. Left part is just Rihanna's lips in different colors. Big pictures are Rihanna wearing Ruby or Riri Woo. The right half is only Ruby Woo and Ruby Woo compared to other similar M.A.C. red lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment