Translate

22 November 2015

Advent Calendar

Since Christmas is coming, every store in my city is decorated and filled with perfect Christmas and winter stuff. One thing caught my eye and I had to get it. This is advent calendar.
It's basically a box full of stuff and you open each window at specific date in December. There are 24 windows; you're supposed to open the last one on Christmas Eve. I will not be able to write what you get and a review because I really want to be surprised every day for the whole December. This should be fun! Anyhow, since I saw it and you have to buy it before 1st of December, I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you guys.
I got this calendar in H&M stores for a price of about $30 (price may vary from country to country). I know it seems a lot for a box but when you think about it, you pay about $5 for only one necklace (if you're lucky).
It contains:
  • 7 pairs of earrings
  • 6 pendants
  • 5 rings
  • 3 bracelets
  • 3 necklaces
  • 1 ear decoration
  • 1 pin
  • 1 key chain
I wonder which windows have double surprise.
Also, you kinda know what to expect if you just look at the H&M's jewelry department (I opened US online shop so the prices would be in dollars. You can choose which ever country you're from.). Look around and you'll see if there's anything you like. I really hope surprises will be like what they usually offer.

I also saw a calendar by Essence. I wasn't really interested in it because I have almost every nail polish, but if you don't and you want to try them all, this is a great opportunity. (The more I'm writing about it, the more I think I'll buy that too.) They have 24 nail polishes for $28.

No comments:

Post a Comment