Translate

24 March 2016

My dandruff problem - Syoss

I've introduced you to my problem with dandruff. Intro post here, all others under the label "My dandruff problem" on the left.
I decided to try Syoss anti-dandruff control shampoo. They say it's effective after only one use and prevents dandruff coming back for 6 weeks. Of course, you're supposed to use it some time for it to really show its power. I used two bottles of 400 ml (I think). I wash my hair every 4 to 5 days.
This shampoo has no scent, it's pure white and feels like any other shampoo. After washing my hair, I haven't noticed any changes in my hair texture or shine. It was as washed with any other shampoo I used to use.
I did notice a bit more dandruff coming off my hair as I started to use it (first two times), but I think that's only because my hair was used to one shampoo and now I changed it.
This is supposedly a hair care product line designed by hairdressers. How do they think this helps at all?
Verdict? If you're looking for a shampoo, I can't say this is a bad one. It does its job as a shampoo. But (!) if you're looking for a anti-dandruff shampoo, I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't notice any changes on my scalp.
If you have any experience with this one please share it in the comments! Also, if you have any advice with dandruff problem, I would love to hear it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment