Translate

28 April 2016

Thursday tip: Smooth lips

If you're anything like me, you like to bite your lips when you're nervous. If not by you, lips get chapped for many different reasons and pure chap-stick sometimes isn't enough.
This wouldn't be such a big problem if I wasn't a fan of lipsticks, especially dark lipsticks. These make every little imperfection on your lips extra visible. Cry no more! I have a solution.
Use your toothbrush and toothpaste and exfoliate your lips. I bought a separate toothbrush, made for babies so it's extra soft - even though I want smooth lips, I do not want to scratch them and make things worse. Also, toothpaste is optional. I guess you could use something else (e.g. some cream) or just water, but toothpaste works great for me. Toothpaste makes it more comfortable to rub on your lips.
The result is smooth and plump lips ready for showing off!
Btw, how cute is this baby toothbrush?

No comments:

Post a Comment