Translate

23 May 2016

Gliss hair mask

I'm on a great mission of improving my hair so I'm trying different products. Last mask I used was Total repair extreme hair mask by L'Oreal Paris (review here). Today I'm presenting my new one. It's Gliss total repair hair mask by Schwarzkopf.
As you can see, they say it's anti-hair breakage treatment for dry and stressed hair. Also, it contains liquid keratin complex and we all know that keratin is the protein that protects epithelial cells from damage or stress. It's also the key structural component of hair.
You're supposed to use it on a clean wet hair. Spread it evenly through the hair and leave it on for about 3-5 minutes (if I'm not mistaken). Once the time passes, rinse it off and dry your hair normally. Also, this is great to use because it's a substitute for a hair conditioner so there's only one product for two purposes: untangling your hair and repairing your hair.
In comparison to my previous one, this one is thicker and you have to use more of it to cover the same amount of hair. As usual, I used it only on my hair tips, and just a bit (what was left on my hands) on the rest of my hair. Right after putting this on my hair, I could feel the silky structure of my hair. Also, a good scent is a big plus.
Verdict? I would recommend this hair mask as the results are visible immediately. Also, I believe it has a better long-term results on my hair than the previous mask I used. Even if I didn't use it every single time I washed my hair, I could still feel the small impact of the last time I did use it.

Have you tried it? Liked it or not? Share your thoughts in the comment section :)

14 comments:

  1. Nice posts! Keep blogging!

    Kindly see my blog and leave a comment at http://www.farrellgerard.blogspot.co.id :) Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't tried it, but loved reading this review! A lovely scent is always a plus! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :*
      Right? Especially on the hair :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds good, haven't tried it yet!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it would work for split ends, but it's doing great for only dry ends :D

      Thanks for coming :*

      Delete
  4. Seems like a great product. Thanks for sharing!

    Take care doll!! Ps: I'm hosting a Giveaway. I'd love if you entered!
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading :)

      I'll check it out now, thanks :D

      Delete
  5. It sounds amazing! I haven't tried a single mask by this brand but I'll have to change it soon :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :*
      I had no idea what I was getting myself into with this because I don't know what most of the ingredients are or what they do, so I was pleasantly surprised.
      I hope this will work for you aswell, if you try it :D

      Delete
  6. Great review! I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :*
      Give it a go, you can't lose :)

      Delete
  7. Baš se slažemo u vezi ove maske. :) Pranje kose nije isto bez nje. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja nisam koristila ovakve tretmane/maske do prije mozda godinu dana. uvijek samo obicne regeneratore. ovo je totalna promjena na bolje! :D

      Delete