Translate

10 October 2016

News, changes and schedules

Hey. I think it's been a long time since I updated you guys on what's going on here and things are going to go from now on.
Note: You can find all posts like this under the label "intro and info" on the left or at tab "info posts" above.
  • scheduling
I've never taken this too seriously so I just posted whenever I had time or something to write down about. I've tried to post 3 times a week, but that was too time consuming so I went back to my freestyle. Now I'm going to try and post every Monday. I know everybody hates Mondays so I thought this would be a good thing. I'll give you something to read on the worst day of the week. Also, I usually read, watch and comment on other blogs on Saturday. Then I work on my own blog on Sunday so this was the easiest way for me to keep this going...
  • changes
I don't know how long have you been here, but I recently changed the look of my posts. Now, when you visit my first home page, you'll see the title, one picture and small amount of text to go with it. There's "read more" clickable link at the end of each short intro. Until now, I had the entire post right there on the home page. I think it look much neater this way and you are able to open only the posts you're interested in. Also, since posts are shorter now on the home page, I'll put more of them on one page. There were five of them till now; I'm going to put 10 up there.
  • news
You can see all links to my social networks on the right. New one is Instagram. I'm very much active there, on Twitter and on Polyvore too. Have in mind that Twitter is mostly connected to this blog, while Instagram is more private. Check it all out and see if you're interested in anything...
  • appreciation
The last thing I want to say is thank you all for coming, reading and commenting. Once again, you can comment anything even as an anonymous. Also, there are ratings on every post so you can easily just click there and state your opinion.

Thank you for reading. Come again :*

No comments:

Post a Comment