Translate

30 January 2017

Printable: Packing list

New year, new opportunities for traveling (forever wishing I could actually travel somewhere). I know most of the traveling is done during summer, but I don't know when you'll get the chance to hop on a bus/train/plane and go somewhere to enjoy life, so I'm giving this to you now.
Packing struggle is real and there's usually that one thing you forget to take. I divided this into 7 categories. Of course, this all depends on where you're traveling to, but this list should have everything you would need on a trip.
Note: Unfortunately, I don't know how to put a document here, so here's a picture. If you have any problems with downloading this or printing it, please let me know so I could fix it.

Are you planning on traveling anywhere this year? Where? With whom? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment