Translate

17 August 2017

I'm on a vacation | summer 2017

I wasn't sure whether I would do this or not, but I'm going on a vacation (I already am on a vacation as you read this) and I decided that my blog needs a week off too.
This wouldn't be the case if I had Internet on my vacation, but since I didn't manage to enable it and take my laptop with me, there won't be a post this next week. I'll be back soon and then we're gonna get back on track. I honestly hope that this one week vacation won't terribly affect my blog and that you'll still be here when I come back.

I'm coming back on 28th of August OR 4th of September with some new ideas!

As usual, thank you for coming, reading and commenting. Contact me if you have any suggestions or questions.

THANK YOU!
& have a great summer (or winter?)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have an amazing time away wherever you are ☺️

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was on Pašman island (Croatia) and I just got home, but I decided to go back to Zadar tomorrow cause I can't let my summer end haha
      :*

      Delete