Translate

16 December 2017

Blogmas 2017: The Mystery Blogger Award

I've said this before, I'll say it again - I love tags. However, I'm doing my first Blogmas ever and I did not expect to do random tags. And I already did one which I created and you can read Christmas tag if you're interested. Reading these new questions, I saw there are some Christmas related and also, the title is 'The Mystery Blogger' which I casually translated as 'The Secret Santa' (it's the same, right?).
Before anything, I have to thank Annie from Anniens blog. I thank her not only cause she tagged me, but also because I really like her and I love reading her blog. She also has a really cute dog, so go check her out!
I have no idea who started this tag, so who ever you are, reach out. If somebody knows, let me know so I could link them.
Here are the rules:
  1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
  2. List the rules.
  3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
  4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
  5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
  6. Answer the questions you were asked.
  7. Nominate 10 - 20 people and notify.
  8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
  9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
  • I'm constantly weighing whether I'm generally happy or generally unhappy with my life.
  • I'm in love with 'little things' like the sea, leaves, nature in general.
  • Nothing would make me happier than having a puppy (or a happy marriage with kids and some job I love in the future).
Answering questions Annie asked:
  • If you could just go everywhere in the world right now, where you would go?
Without thinking - New York. To visit New York is one of my biggest wishes. Especially now cause it's Christmas time. Ideally, I'd like to go at least two times - during spring and in December, but I would settle for any time if I had the chance.
  • Tell me about your all-time favorite Christmas?
I already wrote about this in my Christmas tag post. In general, all my Christmases are the same. Since I could remember there's always the same routine and I love it like that. Regarding all this time around Christmas, I love when I go ice-skating with my friends, I loved seeing a ski-cup with my brother. I also loved one year when our dog was really old and scared of fireworks and cold, my grandparents let him inside the house for the first time ever and he was so grateful and I stayed with him on the floor majority of the night.
  • (funny) If you would be Santa Claus what would you do with the naughty kids?
I would send them an empty box. All nicely wrapped up, with a bow and then nothing inside. *smiling devil emoji* Kids are too young to be naughty and mean. Like, you're supposed to be innocent and not ruined by the world yet, right?
  • Why did you join blogging world?
A guy I liked ended up with my friend (take into account that we all knew each other for very very short period of time and we weren't like real friends back then) so I wanted to write about it. And after some time I created this blog (yes, I have another one) to share my nail designs and then I expanded it... So I guess a "broken heart" made me do it. Just an fyi, I love those two now and they've been a happy couple for 4 years now.
  • Do you regret any blog post and, if yes, why?
I don't think so. Maybe if I went back and read it all, I would find something I don't like anymore, but generally no. I had crappier photos back then, but my overall style kinda remained the same. I kinda regret sharing a post for a company that refused to pay me for it, but I hoped for some more views... Anyway, I now maybe regret this post about those two from the previous question cause it was written in a moment without thinking.

Nominees (if you have already been tagged, just tag someone else instead):
  1. Which Christmas movie you know by heart (or the most of it)?
  2. Which brand would you like to collaborate with for your blog and why?
  3. What's the one thing you like the most about blogging world (only one!)?
  4. What are you most proud of (in general in your life)?
  5. (weird/funny) What's your fetish?
My best posts:

That's it! If you do it, don't forget to let me know so I don't miss it. Also click all the links here and maybe you'll find some great new people and posts!

2 comments:

  1. So such a lovely post darling. Yes,kids are not supposted to be naughty and i love your idea how to punish them :D

    anniens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for tagging me :)
      thanks :) at first I thought it was a hard question, but this is pretty obvious. you can't really punish them badly, so this should teach them :)

      :*

      Delete