Translate

22 March 2018

Upcoming spring outfits (dresses + leather jacket)

I've said this many times, but I'll say it again: spring is my favorite season. I love the weather, clothes, nature... Everything. So I normally can't wait for spring to arrive. As we still have snow here (and it's supposed to be a lot warmer and sunnier), I just had to invite spring somehow.

Note: All outfits can be found on the links below the pictures and all items are visible on the links. Just hover over the item and you'll see the name, brand and the price.
https://www.polyvore.com/no_252/set?id=218071857
Today I'm showing you these 6 outfits I put together for nice spring (or fall) days. I chose all dresses and leather jackets cause I've seen how this combination can turn out to be pretty great. I already have some other outfit posts in mind, but I'll start with this one.

https://www.polyvore.com/no_236/set?id=209186067
First outfit is here in case you still have colder weather, but want to wear something for transition weather. I chose this darker red long-sleeved dress which I always love to wear with thick pantyhose. I've also been loving ankle boots like this with shorts or dresses so they had to be here. For accessories I chose pretty simple all-black pieces cause I think they let the dress stand out more.
https://www.polyvore.com/no_320/set?id=236916463
Second outfit is the total opposite to the first one. Bright colors, white dress, sandals... I chose this fun patterned leather jacket first so I knew I have to keep the rest of the outfit simple. That's why I chose a white plain dress and beige heels that match the jacket. I only added one more statement piece which is this orange/red bag that matches the details on the jacket.
https://www.polyvore.com/no_321/set?id=236916751
This could be my favorite outfit here. It's fun, casual, edgy, but still in a safe zone. Main focus here is on the red cropped jacket. For a jacket to pop even more, I had to choose black dress. I love these black cut-out ankle boots which are perfect for spring time. I went with silver theme here so the bag has silver strap and stars, bangles are combination of these three colors and there's a silver watch as well. Bandanas have been trendy for some time now so I found one to perfectly match the jacket and we have a look!
https://www.polyvore.com/no_319/set?id=236916235
How to turn semi-elegant dress into a casual one? With leather jacket and flat shoes. This is fun and colorful dress so I kept the rest of the outfit toned down. Everything is in white/gold combination which will keep the dress in the center of attention.
https://www.polyvore.com/no_253/set?id=218072180
OK, this outfit could also be my favorite. I love purple here. Here's a casual black dress with purple details. For it, I chose the jacket in the same shade as the flowers on the dress and rounded this look with purple lips. This is supposed to be casual and edgy so there's a choker, black ring and black backpack. However, it's turned into a romantic look with these beige flats which could easily be replaced with something black to keep the vibe.

** On a personal note this week: Inventions - how?

Which one is your favorite here? What's your favorite piece/outfit for spring to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment