Translate

05 April 2018

How to style boyfriend jeans?

Boyfriend jeans came and they're not going away. At first, I didn't like the trend, I didn't get it. I'm still not fully on board, but I got myself one glittery boyfriend jeans and I, of course, had to think of how to wear them.
https://www.polyvore.com/no_223/set?id=207635628
There are many styles, colors, cuts... I chose some random ones, but I really hope this will encourage you to wear something out of your comfort zone or just give you some ideas. These are all basically very casual, but more heels are going to be featured in upcoming posts.

Note: All outfits can be found on the links below the pictures and all items are visible on the links. Just hover over the item and you'll see the name, brand and the price.

https://www.polyvore.com/no_244/set?id=216074286
Hopefully, warmer days are coming. So here's a perfect combination for hot days. I don't really get these huge cut-outs on jeans, but I think they look cute as an idea in this outfit. I paired them with super simple and casual top in navy blue color. To contrast that, there's orange bag which, in my opinion, goes great with this navy color. Every other detail, including shoes, is toned down and simple.
https://www.polyvore.com/no_322/set?id=237511062
Simple and comfortable, but eye-catching? I got you. Here's a great example of interesting jeans, simple white print T-shirt and pops of color. You can't go wrong with jeans and white top so you can play a bit with details. I chose bright red slip-on shoes and red lips to make you pop. Chokers, as popular as they are, can only make this outfit more edgy and that's why I chose simple black bag. Don't go overboard with accessories, add just few rings and sunglasses.
https://www.polyvore.com/no_323/set?id=237511225
I would say this is the most edgy outfits of all of these everyday ones I showed you. This is a combination between rock and Barbie look. We have flowery dust pink crop top, sneakers in the same (similar) color and girly sunglasses. To contradict it all, but to also make a great look, I chose black mash top, some black accessories and this leather bag. You can rock this!
https://www.polyvore.com/no_324/set?id=237511430
Just in case you're going out, here's an outfit for you. Keeping it safe with black and silver, you can add some color to the lips or make-up in general. You can also choose some other accessory in color, but I liked it this way. Since these are boyfriend jeans, I din't want to go full glam, but I kept it edgy with these heels and interesting top. 
https://www.polyvore.com/no_325/set?id=237511627
Last outfit is just a casual everyday one. This one is suitable for going grocery shopping, meeting your friends, going to a field trip... You have to be very comfortable in your clothes for some occasions, so I would go for this outfit. Adding jewelry will add more glam, more fancy elements, but without it, you have a great outfit too.

Which is your favorite piece shown in all of these?

2 comments:

  1. So many stunning ways of styling boyfriend jeans, this is giving me all the fashion inspo! I love the casual cool of your last set. So gorgeous and edgy! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D I'm glad I gave you some ideas :)
      thanks for visiting and leaving a comment ;)

      Delete