Translate

02 January 2017

New Year - new me | 2017 plans

Now you see that I added one more category on my blog (life tag, life tab). So, to introduce this category, I decided to write down my plans for 2017 mostly regarding this blog, Twitter (as it's the only social network connected to my blog), Instagram, pictures, equipment and all that fun stuff.
Note: In these categories where you see "???" I basically want your opinion and advice. Tell me how you do it or what would you do in my position. Also recommend cameras, props,... You'll see.
  • planning, scheduling and posting
Not much will change in this field. I'll still post every Monday at 9 a.m. CET. However, I got myself just a plain notebook which I'll turn into my blog diary where I'll actually plan my posts so I'll always have something. Also, I think my posts will be better put together if I do so.
  • knowledge and background
I was thinking about taking a make-up course so I could do more detailed reviews of products. If I do so, I'll even start posting some make-up looks and tutorials (that's a big maybe!). This is still just an idea cause these things cost and I'm not in a position to spend money on that right now, so we'll see.
  • looks of the blog
I know I have a pretty simple page, but I actually really like it. I made the background and the header myself and they maybe aren't the best out there, but I like them. Also, that Barbie doll is the first one I ever got, so that's why she's there in case you were wondering.
  • photos (???)
I don't have a camera. I take all my pictures with my phone and then I edit them just a bit (really, I don't go crazy over editing cause I actually don't like those white and really bright photos). To be honest, I don't pay that much attention to photos on other's blogs. I only need to see how the product looks, but it's the text and the review that counts. I do plan on getting a camera (if I ever get the money) so maybe I'll step up my game, but, for now, we're stuck with my phone and flash. Also, I'll try to find a background that suits all photos, but till then, I'll keep taking pictures in different places, depending on how much space I need.
  • Twitter, Instagram and YouTube (???)
Twitter will remain my only social network that will be mostly dedicated to this blog. I'm thinking about doing a separate Instragram account for this blog. (I would make a whole new mail and then link that to this blog, and with that mail I'd do an account. But I have to figure all that stuff out before I do anything.) As far as YouTube goes, I'm too shy and paranoid that someone I know will find out about this, so I'll start small and my first plan is to post nail tutorials as soon as I get the whole concept of editing videos (at least speeding some parts and cutting some).

That's it! Tell me what you think, if you have advice or apps or equipment to recommend. Also tell me what you'd like to read more about, what you like in general, etc. I could really use all the help I can get.

*Also, I'm planning on doing a Q&A for my birthday post, so leave me questions in the comments or on twitter :)

In the end, thanks for being here, reading and commenting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment